Daily builds of Marlin FW for 3D Printers
Firstly, you'll need a printer that is supported in the nightly builds.
We recommend installing a bootloader, which can be done using a Raspberry Pi or an Arduino Uno. While a bit complex, you only have to do this once. Any further updates are done over the USB connector on the printer.Current Feature Sets:
- CR-10 - stock
- CR-10 - BLTouch - Official Creality Mount Offset
- Ender 3 - Stock configuration
- Ender 3 - Stock configuration with Advanced Functionality
- Ender 3 - BLTouch Enabled
- Ender 3 - BLTouch Enabled with SD Card support
- Ender 3 - BLTouch Enabled with Advanced Functionality
- Ender 3 - FreeABL
- Ender 3 - SKR Mini E3 v1.2 upgrade
- Ender 3 - SKR Mini E3 v1.2 with Trianglelabs Swiss hotend
Builds follow Marlin bugfix-2.0.x development and are built nightly.Browse the firmware builds
You can browse the available firmware builds any time, but downloading requires an active subscription. The subscription is $15 AUD (approx $10 USD / 9.5 EUR) and lasts for 12 months. You can download as many updates as you like within the subscription period.
The subscription covers the costs / service of building the firmware nightly, as well as distribution to fellow 3D printing enthusiasts.
Please ensure that your Paypal address matches the email address you register with. Having different addresses can cause payment problems.