- Enabled CLASSIC_JERK
- Adds G2 / G3 Arc support
- Adds G10 / G11 Firmware based retraction (Use M207, M208, M209 to configure)
- Adds M73 - Set Print Progress
- Adds M125 - Park Head
- Adds M412 - Filament Runout sensor on E0-STOP pin (Disable with M412 S0 if you don't have one, Check status with M119, Use the NO pins on your sensor)
- Adds M600 - Filament Change (10mm extra purge)
- Adds M701 / M702 - Filament load / upload
- Adds M900 - Linear Advance - Use this tool to calibrate. Use this video as a guide.
- Adds TMC Advanced monitoring (M122, M906, M911, M912)
- Adds M913 - Enabled Hybrid Thresholds
- FAN_SOFT_PWM enabled to remove fan coil whine of high flow fans
Important notes for builds 20200718 onwards:
- Use FAN0 for Part cooling fan
- Use FAN1 for Hotend fan (will turn on above 50c, off below)
- Wire the control board fan directly to the supply voltage (this is usually quieter than the hotend fan).