Ender3-V2-BLTouch-<date>.bin - FAQ and common problems
- Enabled BLTouch - Use BLTouch port [Wiring Diagram]
- High Speed BLTouch Profile
- Default probe offset for Jovan Kostenov's Mount - Change offset using M851 command and save to EEPROM with M500 if you use a different mount.
- Bed set to 225 x 225
- Adds M48 Probe Accuracy Test
- Adds G2 / G3 Arc support
- Adds G10 / G11 Firmware based retraction (Use M207, M208, M209 to configure)
- Adds M600 - Filament Change
- Adds M603 - Set Filament Load / Unload length
- Adds M701 - Load Filament
- Adds M702 - Unload Filament
- Enabled Advanced OK
- Enabled CLASSIC_JERK
- Enabled S_CURVE_ACCELERATION
- Enabled Smart Filament Runout Sensor (Add
M412 S0 in your Start G-Code if you do not have a filament sensor).
- Uses hardware EEPROM, not emulated on SD Card.
You will need to print a BLTouch mount such as this one by Jovan Kostenov
Rotary Encoder on screen may not work correctly - Use 20210112 until this bug is fixed. Fixed 20210116 onwards.