Ender3-V2-Stock-<date>.bin - FAQ and common problems
- Stock marlin configuration for Ender 3 v2
- Bed set to 225 x 225
- Adds G2 / G3 Arc support
- Adds G10 / G11 Firmware based retraction (Use M207, M208, M209 to configure)
- Adds M600 - Filament Change
- Adds M603 - Set Filament Load / Unload length
- Adds M701 - Load Filament
- Adds M702 - Unload Filament
- Enabled Advanced OK
- Enabled CLASSIC_JERK
- Enabled S_CURVE_ACCELERATION
- Enabled Smart Filament Runout Sensor (Add
M412 S0 in your Start G-Code if you do not have a filament sensor).
- Uses hardware EEPROM, not emulated on SD Card.
An experimental version is also available with the MarlinUI display enabled. Look for the MarlinUI tag if you wish to test this.
- Z-Offset via menu might not work while printing - Issue #18787
- Cancelling a print from the SD via the screen may cause the printer to stop responding. Power cycle to recover.