Ender 3 Max Z-offset/Z movement

Ok. I guess I wasn’t looking in the right place. I didn’t think the Z adjust setting in my printer menu had anything to do with the BLtouch (which it doesn’t…at least not directly). I am new to the BLtouch and taking the leveling process out of my hands.
I want to be able to adjust the offset from the LCD. The instances of Marlin I’ve been using allow me to adjust Z below 0.00mm at the LCD…this is necessary as the Z offset is always a negative integer. This is what I’m accustomed to doing since installing the BL (I’m a hands-on kind of guy). I don’t want to send commands from a printer. I want Marlin to give me a menu that I can work with (like with the wizard) at the LCD. There’s a reason every guide tells you to lower your movement increment down as you adjust the Z axis closer to the bed.
This functionality should be added in the firmware builder. As should the Z offset adjust increment. Why is a stock firmware from Creality allowing the movement of Z below 0.00, or the Z offset adjustment greater than micro-steps but nothing here adds that functionality? There’s no firmware variant posted that adds this to the LCD menu? There’s no changelog here mentioning anything aside from the general BLtouch addition et al.
Thanks for the help. I’m going to have to figure another way around this if I want to use a current version of Marlin.