Support for ezABL

Hi all, From the USA,
I have the same setup. I have the BTT Octopus Pro board, EZABL SENSOR and BTT SMART FILAMENT runout Sensor. I have the same issue exactly. When the MENU comes up to continue to print after a Filament load I get the screen Purge More Filament and TURN OFF Filament sensor. As my only 2 options. When I click on Filament ON/OFF I get a second screen Purge more filament or Continue. I think that the first screen show not appear at all. Only this second screen which is again Purge More, Continue. So how do we get rid of the screen that says Purge More Filament, Runout sensor on/off. If this screen could be removed then I am thinking everything would work OK. I don’t think this is a conflict between the EZABL sensor and the RUNout sensor but I could be wrong. Also, same thing, If I then Reenable the Filament Runout Sensor then it start a M600 command and the loop continues. I hope we can find a fix. I recently reported this issue on GitHub. Maybe you should search for my issue/post in Github and add your comments. I am using Marlin 2.1.2.