4.27 with microswiss custom firmware

I’m having trouble with custom firmware for my Ender 3 with 4.27 board, bltouch and microswiss hotend and DD, when I use the custom my filament does not extrude, I can use the Marlin firmware listed but it prints off the bed, Can you add a custom one to the list I can update regularly.
I have a Bl touch with 4.27 board with microswiss hotend and I would like to have PID autotune enabled and tramming, as well as the 25 point mesh system if it’s possible

You should be able to do all this via the builder - but it will require you set the correct options.

Load the stock config, and make the minor tweaks yourself for hotend home offset and BLTouch etc etc…

1 Like

I did try to do this, my extruder wasn’t working correctly

is there a video on using the builder?

Not that I know of - however you can load the default config for your printer type and make changes from there.

@Ben3dprinting your problem with printing the line off bed is because you need to adjust your X_MIN_POS to -5 (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1210/0176/files/Leveling_probe_installed_with_generic_or_Creality_Marlin_Firmware.pdf). This setting is found in the Printer Options tab of the Firmware Builder. Do not set Y_MIN_POS to -10 on the Ender 3 though. It will cause gear slippage on the Y axis because it tries to push the bed too far forward.