BTT TFT35 Can't See Printer

I have a BTT TFT35 3.0.1 screen, and it will not connect to an SKR MINI E3 V3 that is running firmware compiled using the site’s custom compiler. I have another identical board that is running the firmware BTT shipped it with. It connects just fine to that one.

I like the firmware from this compiling service. It has worked really well for me, but I would really like to run a TFT screen now, and it is appears that the firmware is the issue.

How should the firmware settings in the builder be configured? I have the Creality Text screen (CR10 Stock Display) display option selected. Is that the wrong one for that purpose, or is there some other setting(s) that need to be changed? Thanks!

Turns out the board was defective. I tried the screen on an identical board running identical firmware, and it worked no problem.

Thanks for following this up. I hadn’t had a chance to even think about your issue (I read it, but didn’t have the brainspace yesterday) - so good to hear you figured it out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.