Can't set up M600 support (Ender 3 Pro 4.2.7)

Realized that the last firmware I built I didn’t have M600 support for filament change (normally using Prusa Slicer, so this is ideal). Went to the builder, enabled Advanced Pause because my understanding is that’s what’s needed for M600.

But now I’m getting sanity failures when compiling, just repeating the same issue:

error: "ADVANCED_PAUSE_FEATURE requires NOZZLE_PARK_FEATURE."

I tried checking on all the other non-runout sensor options in the Filament Options tab to figure out the nozzle park, and I couldn’t find any other nozzle settings on other tabs.

Feel like I’m doing a dumb again, but this should be straightforward I would think?

Yep - one should auto-enable the other when going through the builder logic - but it doesn’t…

I’ve added a macro that does do this now - give it another go…

1 Like

working on it now, but also of note: When setting up UBL and saving the profile, the grid complexity doesn’t seem to save. I use 10x10, but it keeps defaulting to 3x3

1 Like

Interesting - I don’t use UBL at all - so that code path isn’t tested as much as Bilinear…

Do you have a build ID from the builder where you changed the number of points to 10?

Just like to see what the builder thinks you meant…

EDIT: Ohhhhhh - I see what’s going on… GRID_MAX_POINTS_X is defined multiple times - depending on what levelling method you use - but the variable name is the same between the different levelling schemes…

I’m going to have to think about this :slight_smile:

EDIT 2: I think I’ve come up with a solution for this issue - give the builder a go now and see if the setting is changed as it should… I think I’m going to have to also do a workaround on the web UI - so for now, make sure you set the value to 10 on BOTH the bilinear AND the UBL page…

I didn’t realise that both have the same names when I was building the web templates - so having it twice in the web form kinda makes life interesting :wink:

1 Like

This helped me get my UBL working again and having the grid max points value save in profile. Thanks!
Edit: I also had the same issues as OP regarding nozzle park feature when wanting to try out the feature. Good to hear its working in the builder and I can try it out.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.