Download Ender 5 Pro Firmware in hex but need bin

I’m just having trouble figuring out how to flash the firmware from this marlin service. The firmware for the Ender 5 Pro is in a hex format so it will not automatically flash to the board. Is there another way to go about getting this updated firmware on the board? Or is there a way to convert from the hex file to bin file?

I’m fairly new to this. I can get the firmware from the site onto the Ender 3 V2 just fine since it’s already in a bin format, but this one seems a bit more tricky.

Do you have the original Ender 5 Pro control board installed? If so, what version board is it?

I know the 8 bit boards are a lot more complex in putting firmware on than the newer 32 bit boards.

I haven’t done any upgrades or anything to the machine other than just moving the extruder to the top. So I am pretty sure I just have the base 8bit board installed.

Confirmed I have a V 1.1.5 on here. It also just keeps restarting when I try to plug it into my laptop with the USB. It’ll be fine for a bit but then restart when I try to load the firmware through both Cura and Creality Slicer.
Not sure what to do here.