Ender 3 Nozzle Heats up as soon as I turn the printer on

Hi, I just upgraded my ender 3 from the 4.2.2 board with stock firmware to the 4.2.7 board (cr touch) and used the 20220825 release firmware. As soon as I power on the printer the nozzle heats up until it hits thermal runaway and starts screaming. I have triple-checked all of the connections on the new board and everything looks fine. Any suggestions?

Sorry for being the typical forum newbie and posting too soon, but I answered my own question. Thank you to whoever looked anyways.

Just for the purposes of helping others that might have this same problem, how did you fix it?

As I mentioned in the original post I triple-checked all connections and everything looked just fine, what I failed to check was if anything was being pinched and therefore shorted to the chassis. One of the wires for the heater cartridge was pinched upon reassembly after the new board was installed, this was the only cause of the issue.

Ahhhh yep - that will do it.

Another common cause of this is when the thermistor is pinched in a screw or similar and always reads 0 degrees.