Ender 3 Pro v4.2.7 Bltouch 1.3 Z stop issues

Greetings,
I was trying to follow the firmware image for the sensor. My BLTouch V 1.3.1 does not have the shown connections. My Z stop sensor is in the Z stop location. The connection is not compatible with the image. I am using a BLTouch V1.3.1 with a board that connects the screen and the other 3 pins. Please help.
Thanks in advance.

It may be that the v1.3.1 is a version of some package - as that’s not a version of the BLTouch itself.

Might be an idea to post a photo of what you’re using - as I can’t quite picture what you’re describing.

Processing: 20211004_153957.jpg…
Processing: 20211004_154221.jpg…

So according to teaching tech on Youtube, I have a 4.2.7 silent TMC2225 board. The Ender 3 Pro had a 4.2.2 board. I changed it out due to the silent function. I was trying to use the build your own firmware tool and nothing shows the TMC2225. I am new at this and have been trying to print something for a while now. The images are of the BLTouch that I have. It was using the adapter board and has a connection that fits into the z stop port on the board. Any help would be great. Thanks.

For some reason the images aren’t loading - but you would be better off using the PROBE port on the board - but you may need to crimp a new connector on the BLTouch cable - or if you want to build your own, do so via the builder and continue to use the Z-Stop option.

The stepper type on the Creality 4.2.2 and 4.2.7 boards don’t matter - as they’re all wired up in A4988 compatibility mode.