ENDER 3 V2 NEO black screen forever

I have an Ender 3 v2 Neo with 4.2.2 board and Gigadevice processor; tried updating with firmware provided by this website and got blackscreen/stuck in intro image.
1: I have fallowed the instructions: same problem
2: flashed the sd card completely, full format, quick format, etc…: same problem
3: I have bought new sd card: same problem
4: did the plug off + rename firmware + plug in and update: same problem
5: tried putting DWIN_SET file in the SD Card along with the firmware file and every combination of files inside DWIN_set associated with and without firmware file: same problem
6: used 3 diferent SD Card formater programs : same problem
7: checked termister and such hardware problems…same problem

I have been able to update with the firmware provided by creality; no problems as long as I update the screen firmware before the mainboard firmware; otherwise it will black screen/stuck in intro image forever.
Does anyone have an idea of what to do?

I have the same printer with a Gigadevice microprocessor, also a similar problem with the screen, although it’s not black; I can see the Creality logo, etc. But I cannot get to the main menu.
Your question is not clear to me. It sounds like you have fixed your problem?
I would like to know what firmware file did you get to fix the screen?
Are you saying that firmware from this site (marlin) did not work, but firmware from Creality did?
I came here to Marlin because it was recommended, but I don’t see any firmware files that suggest they are for the Gigadevice processory. On the Creality site, they are indicated with GD.
How did you decide which file to use?