ENDER 4.2.7 firmware, bed traming not working properly, caused by the probe offset

Ender3-v2-v427-BLTouch-20220111.bin
bed traming, ‘front right’ and ‘back right’ is not working. no response unlikely others center, front left and back left.
it seems happened due to the probe offset of X-axis. if I put this value more than -20, bed tramming is working without any issue, however, cannot leveling front left / back left because no offset provided for the BLTouch.
can you correct this issue, please?

thank you.
Steven

1 Like

Correct - there is currently no way to adjust this as per the X / Y offset for the probe.

I recommend you store your probe offset, set them to zero, use those functions, then restore your probe offset.

Anything else will give you incorrect results.

I’m experiencing this exact issue with an Ender-3, MicroSwiss DD and Creality 4.2.7 board. Can you help me understand better?

In Firmware Builder my X_MIN_POS is -5 (needed for the MicroSwiss DD or it prints off board). My probe offsets in EEPROM are X (-77), Y (-25) and these are needed to get my CR Touch probing centered.

I think I understand @Steven_Seo needed to set the X probe offset to > -20 in order for Automatic tramming to probe Front-Right or Back-Right.

• I don’t understand why this doesn’t work with my probe offsets given that G29 probes the exact correct coordinates.
  • Is this a problem in the Configuration.h/Configration_adv.h that your firmware builder is creating or is this a Marlin Firmware issue?
  • You wrote “there is currently no way to adjust this as per the X / Y offset for the probe.” I’m not 100% clear on what this means. Do you mean that Automatic Tramming Wizard uses the X offset value which makes it think that Front Right and Back Right are off the build plate therefore won’t probe? Or do you mean something else?