Ender 5 Pro 4.2.2 Build

Is it possible to get a daily build for Ender 5 Pro 4.2.2 with BL Touch? Something similar to what is built for Ender 3 Pro 4.2.7 with BL Touch? I’m very happy with the Ender 3 Pro 4.2.7 BL Touch and would like something similar for my Ender 5 Pro 4.2.2 with BL Touch.

If this isn’t possible, maybe some sort of walk-through to match Ender 3 Pro 4.2.7 BL Touch in Firmware Builder?

Thank you!

1 Like

This would be nice to see indeed :smiley:

There are already entries in the Firmware Builder for this combination of hardware. With the addition of Profiles to load and save build information, you could easily configure this to how you want it, and transport that configuration to newer builds if you need to make additional tweaks.

Maybe I understand it wrong then.
In the nightly builds, it gives for the Ender 5 (pro) only HEX files, and I didn’t know what to do with them.
Normally I flash with a *.bin file on a SDCARD.
Probably I’m overlooking something?

Yes. The builder will build a custom firmware just for you. You select the options you want, and get the corresponding bin file in under 60 seconds.

The nightly builds are based on common configurations only.

As such, the the builder can customise to what you want specifically, whereas the nightlies are a ‘common’ set of options.

I would also like this build… I used the “build your own” but the BL touch does not home at the center of the bed, and the bed level option moves the sensor off the build surface and the nozzle crashes the bed… Tried every build option I could, but still not working… The build for the ender 3 with BL works perfectly… what am I doing wrong…
Ender 5 Pro 4.2.2 with BL touch

You need to set your probe offset via the M851 command to suit your probe mount.

If the nightly firmware works fine, check your probe offset, then transplant those values into your new firmware, and all will be well.