Getting errors on FW builder

Double edit: started a new profile from scratch and it went thru. Weird.
EDIT: This is happening even on the build I has success with yesterday. Maybe a compiler issue?

Same settings I used for a working one, I’m just trying to change my X and Y min to make the probe hit the correct points instead of being 40mm away from the right edge of the bed. Not sure what’s going on here, BANG_MAX and all temps are the same as they were

Errors:
Marlin/src/core/…/inc/…/…/Configuration.h:674:17: error: ‘BANG_MAX’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘RAND_MAX’?

Marlin/src/core/…/module/temperature.h:368:23: error: template argument 2 is invalid

Marlin/src/core/…/module/temperature.h:1207:68: error: request for member ‘reset’ in ‘Temperature::temp_hotend[((int)e)].PIDHeaterInfo::pid’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

Marlin/src/core/…/module/temperature.h:1212:46: error: request for member ‘set’ in ‘Temperature::temp_hotend[((int)e)].PIDHeaterInfo::pid’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

Marlin/src/inc/…/…/Configuration.h:674:17: error: ‘BANG_MAX’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘RAND_MAX’?

Marlin/src/module/temperature.h:368:23: error: template argument 2 is invalid

Marlin/src/module/temperature.h:1207:68: error: request for member ‘reset’ in ‘Temperature::temp_hotend[((int)e)].PIDHeaterInfo::pid’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

Marlin/src/module/temperature.h:1212:46: error: request for member ‘set’ in ‘Temperature::temp_hotend[((int)e)].PIDHeaterInfo::pid’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

Marlin/src/feature/…/inc/…/…/Configuration.h:674:17: error: ‘BANG_MAX’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘RAND_MAX’?

Marlin/src/feature/…/module/temperature.h:368:23: error: template argument 2 is invalid

Marlin/src/feature/…/module/temperature.h:1207:68: error: request for member ‘reset’ in ‘Temperature::temp_hotend[((int)e)].PIDHeaterInfo::pid’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

Marlin/src/feature/…/module/temperature.h:1212:46: error: request for member ‘set’ in ‘Temperature::temp_hotend[((int)e)].PIDHeaterInfo::pid’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

Marlin/src/feature/…/inc/…/…/Configuration.h:674:17: error: ‘BANG_MAX’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘RAND_MAX’?

Marlin/src/feature/…/module/temperature.h:368:23: error: template argument 2 is invalid

Marlin/src/feature/…/module/temperature.h:1207:68: error: request for member ‘reset’ in ‘Temperature::temp_hotend[((int)e)].PIDHeaterInfo::pid’, which is of non-class type ‘int’

Marlin/src/feature/…/module/temperature.h:1212:46: error: request for member ‘set’ in ‘Temperature::temp_hotend[((int)e)].PIDHeaterInfo::pid’, which is of non-class type ‘int’