Is the site having issues? Can't download build from Builder Creator

Trying to download a build for Ender 3 that I just created with the Builder Beta. This is the first time I’ve ever had any issues at all. My account is up to date. There are no error messages at all. I am just sent to a dead webpage that keeps spinning.
Thanks for any e=help that can be provided.

Do you happen to have a build ID for it?

Was there any error message?

Are you able to look in the browser Console to see if there’s an error? You can get to this by pressing F12 in most browsers.

Thanks for the speedy reply.
Build ID is dcc90b8a. Chrome dev mode didn’t show anything (at least not that I could recognize) that looked like it would cause a problem.

Chrome Dev Issues pulled from page properties:

Page layout may be unexpected due to Quirks Mode
1. One or more documents in this page is in Quirks Mode, which will render the affected document(s) with quirks incompatible with the current HTML and CSS specifications.

Quirks Mode exists mostly due to historical reasons. If this is not intentional, you can add or modify the DOCTYPE to be <!DOCTYPE html> to render the page in No Quirks Mode.

2. AFFECTED RESOURCES

1. 1 element

3. * Learn more: Document compatibility mode

O posted here yesterday regarding a issue i am having downloading a firmware builder file I created. Is the site having issues? Can’t download build from Builder Creator
Today, while continuing to trobleshoot the reason why I am unable to dowload anything i because my mebership is showing as “Membership Expired” even thoough I know that is doesn’t expire until February (it is even showing that on my account page). So i then tried to download one of the daily builds but was also unable to download it due to “Membership Expired” (see pics here).
membership_info
Can someone please clarify why this is happening and how I can go about geting this resolved?

Thanks for your attention regarding this matter.

Hi,

It looks like your membership expired in Feb 2023 - 9 months ago.

Am I missing something?

No,…you are absolutely right on! After checking records on my end turns out I AM in fact the @$$-Hat that assumed that it auto renewed my membership.
Sincerest apologies.The last time I downloaded a build here was last year and its been running so good in my little Ender 3 farm that I haven’t needed to update it.
Sorry again for my stupidity.
Have a great holiday.

All good mate - earlier this week I could have sworn we were in 2024! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: