Only enable RESTORE_LEVELING_AFTER_G28 or ENABLE_LEVELING_AFTER_G28, but not both

Keep getting this error when trying to build firmware but I dont see anything listed in settings that will change one of those any help appreciated

Nobody out there has any info that might help

I have tried atleast 15diffrent configs with no luck seems no matter what I do I get this same error anyone have any idea error seems to come with all stock settings only thing im changing is the microswiss direcdrive option

any help is appreciated
Only enable RESTORE_LEVELING_AFTER_G28 or ENABLE_LEVELING_AFTER_G28, but not both.

I have tried atleast 15diffrent configs with no luck seems no matter what I do I get this same error anyone have any idea
Only enable RESTORE_LEVELING_AFTER_G28 or ENABLE_LEVELING_AFTER_G28, but not both.

I haven’t had a chance to look at this yet… but creating multiple threads for the same issue doesn’t help…

Looking at this thread, which printer profile are you using to start the firmware builder?

If you can reply with which initial config you’re using in the builder, then what options you change, it may be possible to track down what is going on here…

I click creality then ender 5 plus and once i get into builder i select microswiss direct drive kit

Ok, I managed to take a look at this - and it looks like a bit of an inconsistent behaviour between this board config and the expectations of a BLTouch.

I’ve been a bit more explicit in the options used now when enabling the BLTouch, and the firmware should compile ok now.