What are the changes between the different nightly FW builds?

The nightly builds of new ready-to-install FW packages slowly increase in size. I’m curious about the small increments in size, do they containing anything vital that will make you upgrade your printer, or what are the reasons to these small increments?
Example: E3 stock with 4.2.7 board, were some weeks ago size 160.468 bytes, then increased to .492 .515 .540 bytes. Why is that? What is the new part in these increased packages?

1 Like

The list of changes on a daily basis can be found here: Commits · MarlinFirmware/Marlin · GitHub

Some may affect your printer, some may not.

Excellent, thank you!
Following the link I understand that there is some massive daily work done in the continuos development of the firmware files!

Thanks info… please help!
I’m looking for best results in Bin files ready firmware for my Stock Creality Ender 3 v2 with a stock printer…with the 4.2.7 board. Bed-220220210
Please send me good working screen updates too.
Loss of last bug, Issues…
The Z axis still does not change in value while printing.
The starting print nozzle temperature fluctuates down to 150C.
Then, I have to move the temperature baok-up to 210C…to Continue printing.
It’s every time, I start to print PLA . slicer settings set at 210 aswell. Printer, it Still lower sets back to its value when starts.
Same with… Higher value to 240…As the same Temp problem precious when printer using PetG.
Does store preheat settings but still downgrades the temp when print starts.
Thanks,
for any help you can give me.
Sincerely Joseph…

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.