All Metal Hot End temp increase

The firmware release “Ender3-V2-BLTouch-20211102” works absolutely beautifully with my printer, all functions operable and stable. I have equipped my printer with a Dragonfly BMS all metal hot end, high temp heater cartridge and non-PTFE thermistor. I would dearly appreciate the same firmware build with the sole change of all #define “HEATER_xx_MAXTEMP” parameters set to 315°C. I have tried very hard to compile from various source code sets myself, but none of my efforts have resulted in builds as functional as “Ender3-V2-BLTouch-20211102” and many of that release’s predecessors. If this cannot be done for me for liability purposes, how might i gain access to the configuration of source code from which the “Ender3-V2-BLTouch-20211102” was built? Thank you for any/all advise. - Rob

Hi. Sorry I am not answering your question, but I want to ask if you have tried activating power-loss recovery using the nightly build firmware? I was told that even though it is deactivated by default, there may be a way to activate it through the menus. I have the Ender 3-4.2.7-BLtouch firmware. Have you tried activating power-loss recovery with your firmware? Thanks

The build I am currently using “Ender3-V2-BLTouch-20211102” from https://marlin.crc.id.au/ does carry the power outage option in the menu. From the front screen: Control/Advanced Settings/Power Outage.

1 Like